What items are prohibited?
Bargaincity prohibits the posting or sale of a number of items, such as firearms, regulated products and services and any illegal goods and services that are illegal under any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation at a local, state, provincial, national or international level. Some examples of items that are not allowed:
- Alcoholic beverages & tobacco products
- Animals, plants and insects that are regulated or prohibited for sale under applicable laws
- Blood, bodily fluids and body parts
- Embargoed goods
- Items designed to be used to commit a crime including not without limitation burglary tools, false identification and items used to manufacture illegal explosives or controlled substances
- Material that infringes copyrights, trademarks or other third party rights
- Material that contains child pornography or is harmful to minors
- Misrepresentations and counterfeit or fraudulent items
- Prescription drugs
- Services or merchandise that promote hatred and violence against specific groups of people
- Services that are illegal including without limitation prostitution
- Stocks and other securities
- Stolen goods or property with serial number removed or altered
- Weapons (including but not limited to firearms, martial arts weapons, silencers, ammunition, disguised, or switchblade knives, BB guns, stun guns or tear gas) and weapons parts.
- Items containing hazardous substances or pesticides.
- Items that restrict transfer (such as tickets or coupons) and items you are not authorized to sell.