Frequently Asked Questions
By posting your listing here, you agree that it is in compliance with our guidelines. We do not wish to censor or police the listings being posted here, nor do we have the time to monitor every posting, but in order to keep the site as relevant and useful as possible, to prevent abuses by a few people and to keep this forum comfortable and appropriate for our general audience, which includes people of all ages, races, religions, and nationalities, we reserve the right to remove any ads in violation of our guidelines that are brought to our attention. Therefore, all ads that are in violation of our guidelines are subject to being removed immediately and without prior notice. By posting an ad here, you agree to the following statement:
I agree that I will be solely responsible for the content of listings that I post under this program/website/service and that I will indemnify the Bargaincity and hold it harmless for any losses or damages to myself or to others that may result directly or indirectly from any ads that I post here.
- Bargaincity is for items, not services or advertisements.
- Your description must be accurate - be honest about the condition, size, etc. A great photo goes a long way.
- No renewing more than once every 7 days.
- Nothing illegal, no weapons, no live animals and no commercial ads.
- Do NOT message sellers if you are not serious – BE SURE YOU WANT THE ITEM.
- It's the buyers responsibility to pick up items - sellers are not required to deliver.
- Rude or discouraging comments are not OK. If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.
What is Bargaincity, and how does it work?
Bargaincity is your local marketplace. Post your unwanted items (clothing, tools, furniture, baby gear etc.) for sale, auction, trade or donation.